What can I offer as a Life Coach?
- One Free Complimentary Call: This 45-minute scheduled phone call gives us time to discuss your day-to-day activities and any changes you want to make in your personal or professional life. It gives me an opportunity to answer your questions and you an opportunity to experience a taste of coaching.
If you decide to continue coaching, we will contract on a monthly basis. The standard monthly arrangement is:
- Three 45 minute Coaching Sessions Each Month: You call me at a previously-scheduled day and time. Using a coaching prep form that you complete before each call, we talk about your wins and accomplishments in moving toward desired changes and any challenges or resistance you faced in moving forward. Then we focus in on your coaching needs for that call and work to discover where you are now and where you want to be. Toward the end of each session we discuss forward action steps, strategies to help you reach your goals, and any support or accountability you might require.
- Unlimited Access: You may contact me throughout the month by email or brief 10-15 minute phone calls to ask a question or share a victory.
The fee for this package is normally $150 but ask about my special, 6 month Introductory rate!
Other arrangements can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Group Coaching: This is a more economical choice for some clients, or those who wish to gain more discovery through a group process consisting of 6-8 participants. Group Coaching is set up around specific topics, such as Parenting or Parenting Issues with Special Needs Children or Healthy Living. Groups will meet weekly or twice a month, depending upon the needs of the group. Contact me if you are interested in signing up for the next group! The cost of Group Coaching is $80 for 8 sessions or $15 to drop in.
- Manage the coaching process, though you will determine the agenda.
- Walk beside you encouraging you to stretch and dream beyond your self-imposed limits.
- Give you my full attention during our coaching calls.
- Ask challenging questions to enrich your life.
- Encourage you to explore all of your possibilities.
- Sometimes make requests of you that you can accept, modify or reject.
- Be a reflective listener hearing not only your words but also your heart.
- Encourage your strengths while being honest, direct and objective about the things that hold you back.
- Provide support and accountability for your forward action steps.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to the International Coach Federation code of ethics.
- Parenting issues, especially with special needs kids
- Healthy Living
- Strategizing successful transitions
- Creating self-care habits
- Impacting this culture for Christ
- Helping others to discover their God-given potential and use their energy-giving gifts for the glory of God
Contact me today to schedule an initial consultation, which will help you determine if Christian Coaching may be right for you.
Together we can help you reach your God-given potential.