Saturday, January 26, 2019

Reflecting His Image is now Into the Deep

Hello!
It's been a while since I posted on this blog but I wanted to direct any Life Coaching inquires to my new Website: https://intothedeeplifecoaching.com/ I am still doing Life Coaching and focusing on my niche of helping parents with their special needs kids, especially those with developmental disabilities.

There are so many aspects we can coach about. Let me know how I can help, whether it is with behavioral issues, school issues, social, finding resources, trying new foods, or whatever you are struggling with.

Walking down this path, with its many twists, peaks, and valleys can be daunting but you don't have to go it alone. I will walk alongside you.

Of course, if you have other issues you would like to coach about, I am open to whatever your agenda may be. If you have some kind of gap in your life holding you up, we can work together to get you to where you want to go to reach that fulfillment missing in your life.

I can be reached by email at: sheilamh67@gmail.com or by phone: 208:449-9019.

Come, let's cast your nets into the deep and see what is there for you to discover!


No comments:

Post a Comment